Wednesday, March 18, 2009

William's update


Hello Everyone. This is William. Today I got a letter from Elder Macpherson in the mail. I can't believe my big brother is on a mission. Yesterday he called us on the phone because he was at the airport on his way to Sacramento. It was nice to hear his voice. I love and miss him so much.
My life is busy and fun. This year in school I'm studying Algebra and I find it challenging. Derek's doing Calculus so I have a long way to go. I love to draw in my sketchbook especially swords. I want to learn computer programing like my big brother Hamish. He bought me a book before he left on his mission so I'm starting to work through it. I also like to read and have a list of books to go through. I really want to get better at french because if I want to work here I need to speak french. Olivia and I practice together everyday. It's hard but I'm not giving up. I love making videos with our quick cam. My mom and dad posted one already. The only thing is the quality is not the best. Au revoir mes amies, William.

3 comments:

  1. I miss you William, I can't wait to see you!! Nice photo of you although it looks loke you need a haricut:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. William...it is so nice to get to know you a little bit. We love to hear how you are doing and what you are up to everyday. We love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi William
    You seem to really know what you want to do and learn. I'm really happy for you and that you will do well in anything you put your mine to. I like to here how school is for you. I took Algebra when I was about 40 something and I loved it. It makes your brain work. Good luck.
    LOVE GRAMS
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete