Sunday, March 15, 2009

Olivia's weekend update


Why I like the weekends by Olivia
NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!! I like school but it's nice to have a break. This weekend we celebrated my dads birthday. He says he's 30 again but I know he's older than that. I got to have volcano (Lava) cakes. For those of you who don't know, they are chocolate like cup cakes with warm melted chocolate in the center. Try them they are delicious. I watched the older Disney movies Escape to Witch Mountain with my mom and dad and today we are going to watch the second movie Return to Witch Mountain. I'm so excited because on Saturday I'm going see the new movie Race to Witch Mountain. I hope I like it. Have a great weekend with your families.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia, this is madison. I just wrote you a snail-mail letter today and I will mail it to you tomorrow. I have no school for 2 weeks. Do you like "Hallen Hoopla News"? Luv Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, I love your photos and its good to keep in touch. Grama has to learn more about the computer to get her blog up and running. That well be a frosty Friday. We are just having Spring brake here in Victoria. So it must be nice not to have school for a while. I love you
    love
    GRAMs
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ,to the whole family ,
    hope you are all well ,I think this is great! having a family blog
    Jilleen I want to know more about your vegan diet .

    ReplyDelete