Friday, March 13, 2009

Macpherson Mayhem

Welcome to our blog. It is going to be interesting, educational and sometimes silly. After seeing Cheryl's and Cynthia's blogs we were inspired. It was so nice to be able to read them and keep up with what was going on in their family. We loved the pictures and especially the videos. William and Olivia have been making some fun videos so I'm sure we will be posting a few. Of course Hamish's blog was created by him before he left on his mission with all the bells and whistles he could think of to make it so nice. He is the professional in the family but I'm hoping Olivia and William will help me to make this a great place. So I hope you will check up on us often and enjoy visiting our sweet lovable family.

2 comments:

  1. Its great to see you two! Looks like you will have tons of fun doing this blog. I look forward to seeing what you can come up with. Love, Aunty Cynthia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom this is awesome! When ever I am having a bad day, I will just go on here and it will cheer me up in no time. How could William and Olivia not:)

    ReplyDelete