Monday, April 4, 2011

Back to the Future

It has been a long time since I have posted. We are now in April and I don't know where the time has gone. I feel bad that I have not kept up with my blog but let life get in the way. I will look through our pictures and post the fun ones. It will include Halloween, and Christmas. Hamish has returned from his mission and is working at Radial Point. His plans are to go to school in the very near future. It looks like he will be moving to Calgary or somewhere in Western Canada.
Speaking of out west we and I mean my husband and Hamish and Derek made a trip out to Vancouver Island in February. Grandpa Macpherson was in the hospital and we really wanted to see him and spend time with Grandma. He's still in the hospital and Grandma visits him daily. We really wished that we could be closer especially now when Grandpa isn't feeling that well. We visited and tried to cheer him up everyday. I was also able to visit my dad in Port Alberni. He and Karen have taken on the enormous task of fostering. They have two sweet little girls Shannon and Mariah. When I say little I mean toddler and a baby. I'm in awe of them. What a challenge they have taken on at a time when many would be thinking more about retirement. I just love the girls they are so sweet. Everyone who knows me knows how much I love babies - I just want to squish them both.
Now we are back in Montreal and back to regular life. Life sure is busy and full. But I like it that way cause everything I do I love.

Merry Christmas our tree for 2010

Stockings are a big deal in our Christmas traditions




Whoops! I almost forgot Halloween. William was "Windy Man" and Olivia was Artemis- the Goddess of Hunting. Aren't their costumes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment