Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Pictures from the Past

I wanted to add a few more pictures from the last few months. Enjoy!

This is our Family all together. February 2011

Stephen and I were able to visit his dad almost everyday. I think it helped his dad get a little stronger because he knew we would be coming.

Everyone was so happy to see Hamish after his mission. I was so excited to visit with my mommy...

And my daddy!!!

This is a great picture. If you haven't figured it out it's Derek. He was so great at the hospital and so willing to play for Grandpa, who was so proud of him and said it numerous times. He also entertained some of the other patients and even took song requests. He has a really good ear so if they were able to sing it to him he could somehow play it on the piano. He really brought the place alive with his piano playing and brightened his Grandpa's day,


I just want to say thanks to our family and friends because this trip would have never happened without all your support. We are praying for Grandpa that all will be well for him and Grandma. We love you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi everybody. You all look great. It has been a while since I checked out our blogs. We are glad that you had a great visit on the Island.
    love you all so very much.
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete