Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A new Haircut

I've decided to share how great I feel since I got my haircut. I think all that long straight hair was just weighing me down. Everyone I see from the gym to church to my girl guides this evening said how they liked my hair. It's amazing how a simple haircut can change your life for the better. Everything seems easier to face when you feel better about yourself. I remember when I was younger (really young) when my mom or grandma would go to the salon to get their hair styled and curled. We don't do that now - go weekly. If I get there every six weeks I'm lucky. I know how important it is to eat healthy and exercise but I'm also realizing how important it is to keep up the beauty care because it really does add to my whole person. So if you are feeling run down maybe depressed try going to the salon with your girlfriends. I have to thank Rozalie at Salon de Coiffure Rozalie for bringing me back to life. I'll be calling you in a few weeks for an appointment for a new do.

Sorry this picture was the best that I could find of my hair. Notice the nice layers and soft curl all natural of course.

3 comments:

  1. Jilleen it looks great! I am going in on Saturday for a cut and dye. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my bike riding post...made my day! I like the hair, darling...beautiful color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jileen,

    I just read your comment on my old blog about your membership at Everyday Dish. Email us at contact@everydaydish.tv. We've been having some major website problems, but can get you back up and running. Sorry about that.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete