Thursday, March 18, 2010

William's CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE 2010


The day after we arrived in California. We went to "California Adventure". It was awesome. We were there with our cousins and Jasmine and Grandma Snyder. All day we went on ride after ride. The weather was perfect and the line ups weren't that bad. Some of my favorite rides were the new Toy Story, California Souring,and Tower of Terror. I also went on the roller coaster "California Screamin" it was intense. There was no slow start your roller car was rocketed from the very beginning. My mom even went on it even though she had her eyes closed most of the way. Olivia, Madison and I went on it twice.





California Adventure and Disney were so incredible because of the detail in all the areas and rides it really is a world of its own. Thank you Aunty Cheryl and Uncle Gary for taking us to these great places and letting us stay at your home and also for introducing me to O'Hanna. You have to go there for me - I miss it sooooo much. I also want to thank my sister Jasmine and Grandma Snyder for this great adventure.

1 comment:

  1. The day at California Adventure could not have been better. It feels so surreal! Did you all really come? It was the best being together. We love you so much. Maybe next year we will come and visit you in Quebec!

    ReplyDelete