Thursday, March 18, 2010

Olivia's Day at Disneyland


Disneyland was awesome. It was better than any amusement park I've ever been to. My favorite ride was probably Indiana Jones and Autotopia. In Indiana Jones it looks like a big boulder is going to crush you and just when you think you might go backwards the ride takes you right for the boulder. In the last second you go under and barely miss being flattened. Autotopia you get to drive your own car. Jasmine came with me but let me drive. I wasn't very good at first but then I got the hang of it. It's a good thing I have to wait six years to get my learners permit. William on the other hand didn't even know you had to steer and he was bumping all over the place. It looked so funny to see us all driving.



I liked downtown Disney with all its stores. I got a Mickey ears hat with my name stitched on it. We stayed all day until it closed and our feet were so sore from walking and waiting in lines. But at the end of the day just before leaving we ran into Mickey and Minnie and I got their autographs. I would love to visit Disneyland again and this time bring my Dad.


Another great thing that we did on this Californian vacation was go and visit the American Girl store. Thank you Aunty Cheryl for driving all us girls to LA to see this store. I have the Samantha doll and even though they no longer carry this doll I was able to get her some great new clothes. Grandma bought Sydney, Madison and I AG t-shirts with matching doll shirts. The store is huge and it even has a doll hair salon and restaurant where you can eat with your doll. I'll always have fond memories of visiting the American Girls store with my cousins.

3 comments:

  1. We had such an awesome time with you guys. There is so much to do here so you HAVE TO come back. Madison cried as she read your blog. Just kidding!! It was me doing all the crying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way it was about time you posted on your blog. We have been waiting for awhile now! Keep it up! luv you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey it's Madison my mom was just kidding about her crying she was sniffling so i thought she was crying! your cousin Madison 8,)

    ReplyDelete