Friday, March 19, 2010


I had the most amazing time in California. It was such a gift to be with my little sister Cheryl. It seemed that we went some where different everyday. The weather was wonderful especially because we were coming from snowy Montreal. For two weeks I got to wear capris and flip flops in February!!! I can never thank my mom and Jasmine enough for this time we had to be together. They were there for the first week with us as we crazily visited all these places. We were able to stay for another week and still Gary and Cheryl had us doing so many things. I was just happy to be able to be with them especially Madison, Sydney, Thys and Kendall. These have to be the most adorable kids. Madison so sweet and motherly, welcomed her cousins with open arms. Sydney she's so crazy and she loved William - a little too much. Thys always has a smile on his face weather he's behaving or up to no good. I just wanted to squeeze Kendall she's so adorable and loves her mom so much. Kendall gave me more than hugs though because I came back to Montreal I brought her cold. So here are some more pictures of our time in California.
The San Diego Temple was so beautiful. Families are forever!

Then we visited this amazing Children's Science museum in San Diego where the children could actually participate in the experiments.


On both days we visited the Disney parks we wore our Canadian Olympic t-shirts. The Olympics were happening right then. It was so cool we stuck out and a lot of people commented positively. It was also great because we could see each other really easily.

As you can see in this next photo I need a better camera. This is grandma Snyder in Minnie or Mickey's house. She's eyeing all their cleaning supplies and thinking about how she can get her next job to be in Toontown.

How exciting to pick our own oranges. If you look back in our blog you will see that we went apple picking not too long ago. How cool is this!


One of the best places we visited was Newport beach. Again the weather was perfect and because it was February there were not the crowds.


And then after a walk on the pier we had some ice cold Lemonade. Thanks Uncle Gary it was delish!


I am so blessed to have such wonderful family that live in these great places to visit. I love making memories like this. I'm so looking forward to having Cheryl and Gary bring their family to Quebec and visit us. I really miss them. Thanks Grandma and Jasmine. We love you.

3 comments:

  1. We love you too!! And we are so glad we were able to get together in Beautiful California!!
    Grandma and Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have some awesome photos. Everything was so fun and exciting. Let's get together next year and do it again. But where should we met?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's Madison I look pretty funny trying to pull the sword out of the stone! We had a good laugh at that one.

    ReplyDelete