Thursday, May 20, 2010

William sees the light!!!


William has glasses now. He says "the world has never been clearer". He is nearsighted and we didn't even notice until this year. He kept telling me that he couldn't see things that were farther away then five feet in front of him. Dad finally took him to the optometrist and he got these great glasses. He's so handsome in them - don't you think?

William's Keva planks have arrived so here are a few pictures of what he and Olivia have built with them.


This contraption built by Olivia is called the Cascade.

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to check and see if the post a comment was working. Because the kids are sad that nobody comments on our blog entries. I guess we'll be the only ones reading this but here it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Cascade is so cool! Look on u-tube and go to Redlands 2nd ward Joseph and the techno- colored dream coat. I am in it. miss u

    Madison Hallen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review and photos! I googled around for Keva plank reviews and landed here.

    (We homeschool, too. I'll send a link to your blog to my wife.)

    ReplyDelete