Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tie Dye Cupcakes


Olivia and I made these cute cupcakes yesterday. We wish that our family were here to share in these yummy treats but sadly we live too far away so we shared them with our Homeschooling friends and my Brownie pack.
MY DIET TIP OF THE DAY - BAKE IT! then TAKE IT! out of your house.
I love baking so I can do it now and not feel guilty.
We divided white cake batter evenly between five bowls and added food coloring to make the different colors. I used the four neon colors and then made an orange with red/yellow mix. For just simple grocery store food coloring they really turned our vibrant.

Afer mixing in the colors came the fun part. We dropped some of each color into each paper cupcake. We did it quickly by doing each color one after another. Go Olivia!


Everyone enjoyed them cause they're colorful bright and just oh so cheerful!


1 comment:

  1. Looks so yummy!Makes me happy just looking at them. We should make them when I come and visit.

    ReplyDelete