Monday, August 2, 2010

LOOK WHAT I MADE!!!

On Saturday Olivia and I went to Fabricville and she picked out some fabric so I could sew her a little skirt. I got the pattern from a blog called "Crap I've made". I started around 3:30 pm today and finished around 6:30 pm. It turned out so cute and Olivia loves it. I'm so proud of myself. I really love sewing and creating things.


So now I've got the bug and I want to sew some more. I want to make something for William now. He says I should make him a hat. I think he wants me to make him a baseball cap. I'm not that good. I'm going to have to come up with something else. If you have any ideas let me know. Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cute. And you only did it in 3 hours. You should take your scraps and make a cute applique or reverse applique t-shirt. It is so easy. Just go on line and google it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that Olivia liked purple. I should of went with the feeling when I was buying the fabric in Temecula. Sorry its pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Look forward to getting to know you! I love vegans, homeschoolers and Canadians...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for homeschoolers in Quebec that love to cook vegan things :))
    (I'm a homeschooling mom of 3 boys - 18, 13.5 & 10 and hope to be moving back to Mtl soon)

    Your skirt is very pretty! I would love to sew clothes one day, when I'm more confident. I have tried a couple of simple projects in the last year and loved it. In the meantime, I knit ;-)

    P.S. I love Fabricville! :p)

    ReplyDelete