Monday, April 12, 2010

Microwave Cake


I tried to microwave a cake in my new silicone cake pan and it worked out great. Bonus was that it only took about 9-10 minutes. It looked so nice Olivia said we should show it on our blog.

Olivia and William are always excited to share my successes in the kitchen. I do like to experiment and it isn't always to their liking so it's nice to see them this excited. You can never be sure what I'm going to do next. But I always try to keep things interesting. Microwave cake was one of my more successful baking adventures.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that looks go! What flavor? Can I have a piece. We have been baking chocolate cookies for the past few days. It always fills my need for chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I meant to say that looks good! Ha! That was funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia...you look worried that William is going to eat the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete