Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fun Hair do

A few weeks back I found this great blog about doing girls hair in fun styles. The instructions were great and included awesome photographs. We tried a few of the styles but now Olivia doesn't seem that interested in doing them anymore. I really wanted to practice a little more but she says that she wants to cut her hair now. Oh well, what can you do? Here are a few pictures taken of one of the styles we did.



Isn't she a beauty. It's hard to believe but Olivia will be turning 10 in December.

Stay tuned for the coming Halloween and Pumpkin pictures. I'll be posting them as soon as I get Steve to download the pics from our camera. I so love being able to share these pics with you all. Please leave a comment because the kids love to read them. It lets us know that someone is reading our blog. We love you family!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Olivia your so beautiful!! I love the hair style, good job Mom.

    ReplyDelete